Minecraft TreeCapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
- – Forge CoreMod version can break any log out of the box (see new config format)
- – Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- – Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- – Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (enabled by default)
- – Smart tree-detection
- – Option to destroy leaves
- – Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- – Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- – Disable drops in creative
- – Disable tool requirement
- – Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
ATTENTION: bspkrsCore is a REQUIRED dependency mod in order for any of my mods to work. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don’t install it along side any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned.
ModLoader/Forge download: All Releases
This mod contains core classes used in all other mods I release. If you want to turn off update checking for my mods, you will need to set allowUpdateCheck=false in mod_bspkrsCore.cfg.
How to install Minecraft TreeCapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Note: Delete ALL previous versions of ANY TreeCapitator mods from your mods folder before using the new CoreMod version! Put it in the coremods folder! Use a recommended build of Forge!
Download Minecraft TreeCapitator Mod [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7