Zombieland is a mod that transforms minecraft into a brutal wasteland. Trees, almost nonexistent. People, dead, now they’ve turned into mutated creatures known as zombies, some take many horrifying forms. Houses and ruins lay scattered through the world as to show you what was. Food is a struggle, managing supply’s and taking risks to gather something you really need to survive is all here. This is the zombieland mod, this is survival.
The ZombieLand Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install The ZombieLand Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
To install, simply download this and minecraft forge. Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and open your minecraft.jar using winrar, or winzip. Deleta the file inside minecraft.jar labeled, “META-INF” Open the minecraftforge.zip that you got and drag and drop its contents into the minecraft.jar. In this mods downloaded zip file you will see two folders, Jar Files, and Mod Files. Open the jar files folder and drag and drop all of its contents into minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar and minecraftforge.zip. Open the mod files folder and inside of the .minecraft folder create a folder called, “mods”. Then drag and drop the contents from mod files into it. Your done! Launch Minecraft and Enjoy!
Download The ZombieLand Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Minecraft Halloween Ironman Warmachine Skin
- Minecraft Gameboy BMO Skin
- Minecraft Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Misa’s Realistic Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft MCPatcher HD [1.8.1, 1.7.10/1.7.2]
- Minecraft Loglietha Map
- Hulk Skin
- Minecraft DeadSpace meets Ironman v2 Skin
- Minecraft DokuCraft Resource Pack The Saga Continues [1.8.1, 1.7.10, 1.7.2]