Sonic the Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to install Sonic the Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
-  Get the latest OPTIFINE (MagicLauncher highly recommended). NOTE: Without the features that Optifine/mcpatcher provides, HD, Animation, CTM, Custom Colors, etc., certain textures won’t display properly, also this texture pack makes use of Animated CTM, the latest optimine supports both these features and more.
-  Download Texture Pack. put the archive (don’t extract) into%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks folder.
-  (If you already set a custom skin) To use Sonic skin from the texture pack, use Offline Mode
-  Then just select the SONIC Texture Pack and you’re done.
-  For best appearance, set brightness level to maximum in options.
Download Sonic the Hedgehog Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
- Minecraft Foxy Looking Skin
- Minecraft Hatake Kakashi Skin
- Minecraft Desert House Bundle Map
- Minecraft Los Angelcraft Huge City Map
- Minecraft Terraced Spikes and Wastelands Map
- Minecraft Island of Ice Map
- Piranah Plant Skin
- Minecraft Big Ben Map
- Minecraft Devil’s Food Cake Skin
- Minecraft Citadel White Map