If you’ve ever killed a player and thought, “Gee, I really wish I could pull that player’s head off of his dead body and mount it on my wall,” then come on over and get this mod on your server!
This is a very tiny mod that simply adds the ability for players to drop their own heads.
The drop rate and conditions can be customized in a nice little properties file!
How to install Player Heads Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Player Heads Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Giacomo’s Fishing Net Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Palace of Culture and Science Map
- Mega Server Spawn Map
- Blind Hero Skin
- Fantasy Princess Skin
- Space Marine Skin
- Fawkesy Skin
- I played Minecraft with HoloLens, and it was pretty awesome
- Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Storage Drawers: Biomes O’ Plenty Pack Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2