LAST DAYS was a texture pack started by Doku (creator of the ever popular RPG pack). Doku began this pack with the essential land-scape defining textures (Dirt, Grass, Stone, water, trees, etc) but did not have time to do much more before discontinuing the pack.
Last Days Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to install Last Days Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Last Days Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Last Days Texture Pack [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft A Lunar Dream Map
- Minecraft Dark Souls Skin
- Minecraft The Colorful Pirate Skin
- Minecraft Darth Vader Skin
- Minecraft Nebula Skin
- Minecraft Rainbow Factory Skin
- Minecraft Barry, the big-boned bear Skin
- Minecraft Witchery Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Talins City of Clay Map
- Minecraft A Carrot Skin