LAST DAYS was a texture pack started by Doku (creator of the ever popular RPG pack). Doku began this pack with the essential land-scape defining textures (Dirt, Grass, Stone, water, trees, etc) but did not have time to do much more before discontinuing the pack.
Last Days Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
How to install Last Days Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download Last Days Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Minecraft Last Days Texture Pack [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft Time-Speed Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft More Backpacks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Red Gear Core 1.7.10/1.7.2
- Minecraft Particle Man Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Zombie Awareness Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4]
- Minecraft Xeno’s Reliquary Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft CreepyPastaCraft Mod [1.7.10, 1.7.2]
- Minecraft MineSweeper Map
- Minecraft The Blue Castle of Aris Map
- Minecraft Emotions Participant Skin