Hookshot mod adds hookshots, similar to in the original GC Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (I don’t know if they behave any different in the HD version).
It also has the ability to keep you latched to the block, similar to grappling hooks in Terraria. To get off, start sneaking.
Only certain block types work though; check the config file for exactly what.
How to install Minecraft Hookshot Mod:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Minecraft Hookshot Mod:
- JourneyMap Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Just a Few Fish Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- The Wings of Alfheim Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Fake Players Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Wallpaper Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Vending Machines Revamped Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Bacon Craft Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Extra Golems Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Just What I Needed Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Bed Craft and Beyond Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2