Minecraft Maps — September 16, 2013, 5:00 PM
Travel back to the Wild West with Desperado, a Western themed adventure map for Minecraft! This map uses the latest Minecraft 1.6 mechanics to bring you a totally unique experience. This includes a custom honor system, custom resource pack, custom mobs, a unique boss fight and much more! Recommended amount of players: 1 – 2
Minecraft Desperado Western Themed Adventure Map Screenshots:
- 1. Use the Desperado Resource Pack included.
- 2. Play on normal difficulty at all times.
- 3. Do not destroy or place any blocks.
- 4. (Multiplayer) Enable command blocks in the server settings.
(Multiplayer) All players must download and use the resource pack included in the link above.
How to Install Minecraft Desperado Western Themed Adventure Map:
- Download Minecraft Desperado Western Themed Adventure Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Desperado Western Themed Adventure Map:
- Minecraft Extended Items Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mario Boss MiniGame Map
- Minecraft Hillside Castle Map
- Minecraft Plantation Home Map
- Minecraft Floor pattern Map by DJRedwolf
- Minecraft Galaxy Skin
- Minecraft Tenzin Skin
- Minecraft snapshot 14w34c Download
- Minecraft Blocksmith Hybrid Resource Pack [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4]
- Minecraft Broken Anachronism Resource Pack [1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4]